Old May 19th 11, 09:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Chernobyl and Cancer 25 years later (WOW)

On May 18, 8:52*pm, wrote:
MAYBE YOU ARE AN IDIOT, BEERT?

I'M SURE OF IT!

YOU CERTAINLY ARE DOOMED! *DIE ALREADY!

GO **** YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 18 May 2011 16:43:37 -0700 (PDT), herbert glazier

wrote:
Meltdown at Chernobyl has killed more than 50,000 worldwide,and
counting. That was a Russian N.Plant. We now know G.E N. Plants are
killers. What if we are all doomed. We know goverments lie. *Japan has
to be worse being all ocean. We must test the waters off LA *Why wait
for 2012. TreBert- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Silence cadet saul you were not granted permission to
speak to such a high ranking Science Team Officer as Officer Bert.
Stop making threats to Officer Bert and local Authority, so
unbecoming, sheesh! The nursing home awaits all except the brave like
Science Officer Bert, the Seans via Darla want to give him a space
ride and maybe even prolong his life, who knows? Only time will tell
if they are on the level at least there is hope. And those four bars
girls you say you danced with how do you know if they weren't shape
shifting Seans? The Seans have reported they love mingling with
humans.

at ease,
the nightbat