Old May 31st 19, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Comets Make Great Spaceships +My PFM

Comets give free ride.Sling shot the Sun you pick up great speed.Then a man made volcano with PFM t its core gives still more acceleration and direction at the captain's finger tips.The bigger the comet the better.It can give some gravity.Also my PFM will provide food,and all the electronics I have in the van.Comets are used for transpertation by by all aliens.It the only way to go in a round 11 mile spaceship.Bert Ps Best name it David he was big with a slingshot