Old August 11th 15, 04:09 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

Default How many degrees in their orbit do the planets travel in one Earth year?

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:46:24 -0700 (PDT), palsing
wrote this crap:

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 6:12:18 AM UTC-7, Lord Vath wrote:
On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 15:44:38 -0700 (PDT), palsing
wrote this crap:

On Monday, August 10, 2015 at 3:26:55 PM UTC-7, Lord Vath wrote:
On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 14:28:50 -0700 (PDT), palsing

You are the one who claimed to be fluent in Latin,
and yet you don't know how to spell a word contained
in the most common Christian prayer ever... do
your own homework...

What Christian prayer are you talking about? Can you translate?

"Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name..."

Haw Haw! (Nelson pointing at Bart.) A very poor translation. You
are just quoting something that was written over a thousand years ago.
Let me tell you something about modern day spoken English. The most
likely translation is, "Our Father, who is in the sky, sacred is your
name."

Not according to this...

I don't click on spam and it's all spam. English is a spoken language
and some computer isn't going to tell me how to speak English, or
Latin.

Well my Latin teacher, and my guidance counselor told us that most
colleges required Latin.

When your Latin teacher and your guidance counselor went to college,
this may have been true. Look back at the article I quoted that told
us that by the early 1940's nearly all US colleges had abandoned
that requirement...

I see I won't change your mind. I went to a very prestigious high
school and it was assumed that I would go to a prestigious college
that required Latin.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe