Old December 6th 05, 09:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Challenging Silouen

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 19:43:27 +1100, "BEE"
wrote:

Help! I am freezing :-)
C.

Turn the oven on g

It is hot, the air is dry, and yet I am freezing...

O.K :-) Have acold bath!!!!

I opened all the windows - now it's freezing again :-

Remember the lady I told you so much about?
She just sent me a SMS to inform me that she
had her coming out and now lives with her
"dream woman"....

Yes I do and it doesn't surprise me :-)

Come on -- you could have warned me..

If you read my emails .. You would hav picked up on that
I did relay that there is more to this than just you and her ..

Playing in spheres ??? :-)

Oh what a strange day and what a life!

yes indeed ... And of course she still would like to keep you on a subtle
string?? g

Now that's a ver arcane sentence. How should I read that?

She has different shirts in her ward robe that she still likes to wear.
One shirt in particular is her favourite at the moment, but when that color
has become a boring color, she will look in her ward robe and check out the
other colors.
I wonder what color your are g

Maybe you are a red and she needs the red shirt to spice every now and then.
She may only pull the shirt out to try on again and then dance around
looking in gthe mirror
remembering how she loved wearing it alot at one time .She may wear it to
the kitchen table for breakfast but then take it
off and change to another shirt for lunch g

Why not play with fragments when this be the make-up of thee!! :-)

Again - can you put that into more simple wording, please ..
My translator-brain is suffering a heavy break-down at the moment -
remember this all came to pass just two hours ago .. after
almost two days without sleep... I am close to a dream-state.

She plays in spheres G It's the obvious!!

Have green tea ... and some dark chocolate ...

Glad you are chirping though ...

Not sure if I would call it chirping .. it's more like a faint whisper..

Come on ..

Bee happy!