Old December 6th 05, 07:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Challenging Silouen

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On 6 Dec 2005 01:31:06 -0800, "Double-A" wrote:

Remember the lady I told you so much about?
She just sent me a SMS to inform me that she
had her coming out and now lives with her
"dream woman"....

Welcome to the brave new world, Charles.

Nowadays we not only have to compete for women with other men, but with
women too!

Thanks, Double-A! You are the first today who makes sound speech
and sense to me.

Yes, I happend to hear form several ladies that I am acquainted with,
that they suddenly discovered their "lesbian nature"; .. they all are
about 50 .. so maybe it has something to do with hormons and the
menopause?

I think it's more that with the changing times they're starting to see
it as an option.

How could you let this sneak up on you? As a psych I would think you
would have all your love interests thoroughly analyzed!

Will we all have to face that with older woman? Now where does
this leave us? Do we have to "regress" to women under 25?

Double-A

C.

Hey, Charles, if we're forced to chase those pretty young things, then
that will just have to be our fate!

Double-A