Old December 6th 05, 07:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Challenging Silouen

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:34:16 GMT, "Silouen"
wrote:

I was born here, I've spent most of my life here, Earth is my home.

Where does it say, I ever doubted this?
C.

"Right - if do not feel obliged to help a dying world and millions of
suffering beings on it, we are better off without you. We don't offer a free
lunch for 'visitors' that we did not invite to come."

It says so right there.
I am no visitor.

And while we're on the subject, your world is not dying -- far from it.
And there are billions of humans all over the planet.
Why don't They help the relatively Few "millions" who suffer?
Like nearly all humans, you seem to want a free ride.
Go figure.

Silouen