Old April 24th 04, 04:30 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 05:19:03 GMT, "Bookman"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 05:15:23 GMT, "Bookman"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 05:03:49 GMT, "Bookman"
wrote:

[...]

Kan't power your hovel with welders, I see.

Keep thumping your bible, snookie.

Jesus is coming and boy is he ****ed!

Damn, your meltdown is sloppy!

Take a "Miltown" or something, Alexa, before you pop
a vein...

Be Healthy!

You need to check in with your handlers for a little more electro shock
treatments.

Are you saying that my handlers ain't treating you well?

More ES work for Alexa, guys! She's feeling
lonely!

ESL!

That's what we get for using the "Free Energy" system!
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I are so sure of yourself don't you .. (ehe ehe ehe)" - Peitro Alitardia )
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.