Old April 10th 04, 04:12 AM
*

Default Ping MHVW: VVF nomiation. Was Water: Free Energy

On 10 Apr 2004 03:02:42 GMT, Robert Buchanan
wrote:

Our guest tonight on alt.usenet.kooks is very special...let's all give *
a big hand!

On 9 Apr 2004 07:46:01 GMT, John Griffin
wrote:

[...]

Just wait until she finds out that aluminum is an element.

You told me all I need to know that you're ignorant of current
metallurgy.

No metal can be refined by our current smelting processes and be 100%
pure, that's QUITE impossible.

Nanotech can be used to construct pure aluminum, without any of the
various trace elements which are found in the aluminum we manufacture
by conventional methods. Currently we can only manufacture al which
is 99.999% pure.

What will we be using 100% pure aluminum for, again?

Dick wrap.