Old July 31st 03, 01:21 AM
Stuart Levy

Default A review of Star Hill Inn - Long, but worth reading if you plan to go someday

In article , Tom Rankin wrote:

By Tom Rankin - Vice President of the Mid-Hudson Astronomy Association

My wife and I journeyed to Star Hill Inn ( http://www.starhillinn.com ),
June 27th, thru July 1st, 2003. The Inn is located in Sapello, New Mexico.

[...]
Overall, I was very pleased with our stay. There are a few minor
problems with The Star Hill Inn, but they pale in comparison to the
views of the sky that it has to offer. I highly recommend a visit to
anyone who loves observing the night sky.

--
Tom Rankin - Programmer by day, amateur astronomer by night!
Mid-Hudson Astronomy Association - http://jump.to/mhaa

I'd seen favorable Star Hill Inn reviews here before, but yours
gives by far the clearest impression of what it's like to stay and
observe there. Thanks for a very informative post!

Stuart Levy