Old April 22nd 05, 08:37 AM
OM

Default Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good

wrote in message
ps.com...

I cannot speak to "saved",

....How about not posting to here, then?

I can however report having made numerous deposits
and having received significant interest at the time.

....Not from us. We find you boring, trite, and somewhat obviously
psychologically unhinged.

Substantial penalty for early withdrawal

....Not if it was your parents. We'd gladly pay them to have pulled out
early, or at least have you retroactively aborted.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr