Old April 4th 06, 09:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy

Default NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor from outer space"

Eric Chomko wrote in message

: Eric Chomko wrote in message
: ...
: Warhol ) wrote:
: : Right those Outerspace semiconductor were used by my Holy

Gran'da'ddy's
: : to etablish communication true TIME and Space... The Outerspace
: : materie(Qaurtz) of the Stone Tablets are inside the Ark of the
: : Covenant. and only a Mesbah (Livites) High Priest knowns how such a
: : device works... and ofcourse his sun too... and the Devil shall

never
: : know the holy secret of the Ark of the Covenant, which is now in my
: : Hands... Right Warhol is the New Master of the Ring, belonging to
: : Solomon... I found it beneath the head of Adam... but the Cristals

are
: : missing... which I need to activate the STAR GATES on my travel to

meet
: : the Lord in the Heaven before judgement day of man and his evil
: : deeds...
:
: I believe that Andy Warhol would have rather died after being shot by
: Valerie Solanas than be associated with the likes of the crap written
: above.
:
: Eric
:

: Say, how's old Val doing, these days?

Didn't she die a few years back? I think I read that and that's what clued
me in on what she did to Warhol. Supposedly pretty wacky, talking to
herself and all that. Sort of a bag lady type. Damn, you're going to make
me look it up...hold on...

http://www.womynkind.org/valbio.htm

Actually she's been dead for awhile (1988).

Eric

: HJ

She was pretty wild, she started S.C.U.M. (society to cut-up men).
loony-tunes! I would say that society is better off without her, but in
today's society who the **** can tell?

HJ