Old July 15th 14, 11:52 PM posted to sci.space.history
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

Default A little space quiz

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message
l-september.org...

In article ,
says...

http://www.space.com/26500-apollo-mo...ding-quiz.html

I got one wrong... (and shouldn't have, but oh well.)

Question #4 depends on how you interpret the question, IMHO, but I
guessed at what they truly meant and got it right.

Yeah, same here. (and I'd argue if that was truly a measure of when they
were at the surface. :-)

I missed two questions. One I shouldn't have missed, but the other I
consider trivia completely unrelated to the actual moon landing.

I suspect this is the one I missed.

Since
I was less than a year old at the time, that piece of trivia might have
been publicized in the popular media, but I don't remember it from any
of the histories I've read or watched.

Jeff