Old February 14th 08, 10:21 PM posted to uk.philosophy.atheism,gac.physics.astronomy,alt.astronomy.solar,alt.astronomy,sci.astro.planetarium
Hagar[_1_]

Default What is Gravity?

"Mr. Garrison" wrote in message

oc Was there a word for Earth's attraction? Or did Newton coin the
word when the apple hit him on the head? We feel the force of gracity
the moment we fall out of the womb. Sunbeam+Bert

how many points does this moron get?

After a few chilled Bud Lights old Beeert can get quite philosophical.
The force of "gracity" ... hmmm, that's being able to stagger drunk from the
living room to the bed without falling down.