Old October 18th 07, 08:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Ian Parker

Default Russia,China,USA...all interested in moonbase. On dark side of moon !! Facing OUT !

On 18 Oct, 19:39, (Rand Simberg) wrote:
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:56:36 -0700, in a place far, far away, Ian
Parker made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

Let us look at this problem scientifically.

Why would anyone bother to do that with someone like you, who is
manifestly incapable of doing so? Or even of not snipping out all
context so that we know what the hell you're talking about (as if we
cared)?

You two seem to offer a complete denial of logic. No wonder you are in
the mess you are in Iraq. Thank heaven Gordon Brown has at least shown
some sense.

- Ian Parker