Old November 21st 17, 02:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default OT true - Giant Planet Or Failed Star?

On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 12:40:20 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 2:21:47 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 1:38:13 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 10:15:48 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 9:32:35 PM UTC-8, palsing wrote:
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 8:39:01 PM UTC-8, Greg Goss wrote:

I thought that an extremely large (by mass) black hole is at the heart
of every full-sized galaxy.

I think that is pretty much how the thinking goes, although I don't know if the phrase "extremely large" is accurate or not...

http://www.cosmotography.com/images/...ution_2.h tml

This is an interesting article...

There are close to 3 trillion failed stars in the universe.#1 reason iron.#2 not enough hydrogen. TreBert

Don't call them failed stars. That would be bad for their egos. Call the successful supersized planets!

Double-A

Jupiter is like me in a way.It does not have enough gas to fusion.I have to much gas and fart to release the pressure.TreBert

Jupiter has trouble farting. It has no relief from the pressure!

Double-A

I feel sorry for Jupiter.A big fart takes away lots of pressure and even warms the bed.When the kings of England farted the chef took bows.Burps too TreBert