Old February 18th 13, 08:08 AM posted to sci.space.station
snidely

Default Hey uv, want a space rock?

Brian Gaff used his keyboard to write :
So all this debris apparently not connected to the asteroid? Came out of the
day side, never saw it honest guv.

So what about the ISS, I would be very worried if some clusters of rocks like
we have just had in Russia, Japan etc were not seen coming if I were on
board right now. I thought they monitored with radar.
Its also one heck of a coincidence that these rocks are coming in now,
within a day of the big one. One is forced to suspect that they are if not
directly related, at least part of the same event that created it.

Why? Is a bus arriving in town at the same time as a plane overflies
on the way to Gatwick "at least part of the same event that created
it"?

/dps

--
"I am not given to exaggeration, and when I say a thing I mean it"
_Roughing It_, Mark Twain