Old March 12th 12, 07:41 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default RIP Pat Flannery?

On Mar 7, 4:02*am, B0b Mosley wrote:
On Feb 22, 2:11*pm, Brad "goatse" Guth trolled:

You, GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Kissinger and Hitler all seem to think and
act alike.

...No. If any of those others were to deal with you and your ilk.
they'd open up a concentration camp and work/starve you to death
before finally running you through the Zyklon-B showers. To me, that's
expensive and wasteful of resources as the amount of labor you'd
provide would never make up for the cost of building the camp and
running it just for the sole purpose of the slow, painful eradication
of you and any of your other trolling ilk on here, such as ~CT, Bbo
Hallr, and even Bob Clark - who, I should note, is about . that
close to being banned from the Secret Projects forum based on some of
the PMs I've been getting the past couple of weeks.

...No, to me, it's far easier just to tie you to a stake and burn you
as if you were guilty of witchcraft, and never mind the Duck Test, for
in this case there's enough evidence online to prove your guilt with
just the first post where you couldn't tell a cheese pizza from the
surface of Mars *or* Venus.

Anyone remember that post I made several years ago, where I described
the Canto of Dante's Inferno that was added for all the Anti-NASA and
Anti-Space detractors? The one where they're all chained underneath a
massive row of F-1 engines, all running eternally at full-throttle?
Well, I have it on extremely good authority that Guth's got a spot
reserved next to Bob McNamara, who happens to be sitting on one of
those stability test bombs. Guthball's arrival and first ignition
should be worth digging up and restoring some true Cinerama equipment
to film the event...

In other words, I'm still correct about those of your Zionist Nazi
kind.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#