Old February 22nd 12, 08:11 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default RIP Pat Flannery?

On Feb 18, 7:20*pm, B0b Mosley wrote:
On Jan 24, 1:30 pm, Brad Guth wrote:

In other words, Pat was poisoned or done in by some other family
skulduggery?

...You are an inconsiderate, pathetic, hateful ******* troll who needs
to just ****ing die, Guth. As painfully and as horribly as possible,
starting with being the middle of a human centipede with Bb0 Hallr,
Elfnazi, Chumpko, Charlie "Jim" X Murphy, and the rest of your pack of
gene pool rejects. Considering Pat was one of my best friends and
colleagues on usenet, and the fact that his shortest post contributed
to this group ten times more than all of your posts combined, I'd be
more than happy to help you achieve the goal of retroactive abortion.

...And it's not just for Pat, too. It's for the destruction you bunch
of catamites caused to this newsgroup, chasing off everyone who truly
loved participating and sharing space history. You and your ilk not
only chased off Henry Spencer - who practically created usenet - you
managed to run off the man who was responsible for founding ssh to
begin with, George Herbert. For all the damage you personally have
caused, a simple death is too lenient a final fate for you. It needs
to come in a form so horrible not even George Romero or Rob Zombie
could stomach using it in a horror film.

Your day is coming, Guth. I just want to have the privilege of getting
a ringside seat to watch when God/Yahweh/Roddenberry sends you
straight to the Hell you've earned for yourself. In fact, here's
hoping they'll even set up your eternal torment as a 24/7 cable TV
network aimed specifically at showing all trolls the fate that awaits
them. It just can't happen soon enough for my tastes...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *OM

You, GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Kissinger and Hitler all seem to think and
act alike.

Long before Pat's demise, I'd suspected he was a fat/obese shut-in
with a great deal of redneck overbite and otherwise a faith-based
LLPOF kind of redneck guy that not another soul on Earth (outside of
your kind of Mafia gangs) would ever want to mess with.

Pat never mentioned having any friend over for a visit or
companionship. A clear sign of a very private person on the broken
edge of a cliff, and no safety lines.

Your closed mindset has the exact same quality as that of Pat's.
Perhaps you should have at least shared a room.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#