Old September 14th 19, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 1:43:49 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, September 13, 2019 at 2:57:04 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 2:18:36 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sun is out. Now 77F here in Gresham as of 2:15 PM. Wind SW at 4 mph. Humidity 44%.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday.

I stopped in an antique shop on my way here today. Never know what I might find!

Buck season is coming up! There are a couple of gun shops here in Gresham, plus a couple other stores that sell rifles.

Double-A

Now a lovely 71F as of 2:45 PM here in Gresham. Mostly sunny. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 55%.

They put Thursday Night Football on the NFL channel, the Democratic candidate circus on ABC, which I cannot get either, so I watched Chicago PD reruns.

Double-A

An ideal 72F here in Gresham as of 1:30 PM. Sun through clouds. Wind west at 2 mph. Humidity 55%. Burning restrictions have been eased.

Football Saturday! Both the Ducks and the Beavers are playing!

Double-A

95 and no wind or clouds.People still smoke so fires can start.,Staying indoors means I amm posting more bert