Old August 23rd 19, 06:10 AM posted to sci.astro.research
Steve Willner

Default electronic-only publication at Astronomy and Astrophysics

In article ,
"Phillip Helbig (undress to reply)" writes:
For example, take http://aa.springer.de/papers/7318003/2300680/small.htm
where one can read:
* All three appendices are only available in electronic form at the
CDS via anonymous ftp to ftp://cdsarc.u-strasbg.fr/pub/A+A/
(130.79.128.5) or via http://cdsweb.u-strasbg.fr/Abstract.html

How can one access them?

Are they at
http://cdsarc.u-strasbg.fr/viz-bin/cat/J/A+A/318/680 ?

I found that link through ADS, but there was no link to the paper at
the A&A web site. And as you say, at the A&A web site, the
appendices aren't included in either the HTML or PDF versions of the
paper. That's just bizarre. I thought the point of online
publication is that lengthy extra material is easy to include.

Steve Willner Phone 617-495-7123
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA