Old July 28th 19, 07:00 AM posted to sci.space.history
David Spain

Default Question abt Lunar landing simulators

On 7/27/2019 12:35 PM, Niklas Holsti wrote:
On 19-07-27 18:40 , wrote:
David,

Thanks for your recommendation.

I just read the intro to the aRocket forum.Â* It seems to be specific
to amateur rocketry.Â* My question is about NASA history.Â* It doesn't
seem to me that I would be on topic.

The people most in voice on aRocket are the kinds of "amateurs" who used
to work in NASA and commercial aerospace companies, then went into
start-up private launcher development, and now do professional
consulting in the area. I think you will find NASA history experts
there, as well as experts on rocketry in general.

Agree with Niklas here.

Topics often drift off from strictly amateur rocketry into NASA history etc.

The rule isn't strictly enforced and people tend to pick and choose the
threads they participate in.

Dave