Old July 27th 19, 05:35 PM posted to sci.space.history
Niklas Holsti

Default Question abt Lunar landing simulators

On 19-07-27 18:40 , wrote:
David,

Thanks for your recommendation.

I just read the intro to the aRocket forum. It seems to be specific
to amateur rocketry. My question is about NASA history. It doesn't
seem to me that I would be on topic.

The people most in voice on aRocket are the kinds of "amateurs" who used
to work in NASA and commercial aerospace companies, then went into
start-up private launcher development, and now do professional
consulting in the area. I think you will find NASA history experts
there, as well as experts on rocketry in general.

--
Niklas Holsti
Tidorum Ltd