Old December 24th 08, 01:33 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar

Ian Parker Non Grata wrote:

:On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 05:00:40 -0700, Fred J. McCall
wrote:
:
:Yeah, I do. That's part of why I don't give a **** what a loonytoon
:like you thinks.
:
:Fred, the only reason people put you in their killfiles is that you
:insist on getting into worthless flamefests with retarded dickwads
:like Ian and Chimpko. If you'd just kill file them, then you'd
:actually be a respected member of the sci.space.* community. I've seen
:your posts on google groups from 15-16 years ago, before you and
:Chimpko got into your feud, and you actually were a positive
:contributor.
:

Still am when I'm dealing with the sane. Unfortunately, they're
pretty few and far between these days.

[Death of Usenet predicted...]

:
:Please, kill file Ian as you claim you did Chimpko, and let the
:retarded ******* masturbate by himself.
:

Claim? The only El Chimpko postings I see are the bits Rand quotes.

As for the Artificial Stupidity System (A.S.S) known as Ian Parker, it
needs to be thwapped periodically to demonstrate just how poorly
written it is.

--
"Oooo, scary! Y'know, there are a lot scarier things
in the world than you ... and I'm one of them."

-- Buffy the vampire