Old January 9th 04, 08:40 PM
Starlord

Default Hey Starlord

As a side note, I got one of the heads off today, if I had the gaskets, it could
have been put right back on! But now I've got to work on the other head and that
one is going to be a Bit*H. And with the cloud cover we've got, no viewing
tonight.

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Freelance Writers Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Ad World
http://adworld.netfirms.com

"Starlord" wrote in message
Well, after spending $55.00 for the needed tool to take head bolts out, I got

---