Old February 15th 18, 07:24 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

Default NASA's biggest worry right now: What if something goes wrongwith the Webb telescope?

On Wednesday, 14 February 2018 22:51:07 UTC+1, palsing wrote:

Gee, if it weren't for religion, just think about how much more overpopulated this world would be...

Do the deaths outweigh the cultural exhortations to have large families?

Sometimes, the difference between peoples seems almost like the difference [expected] between alien races.

And I'm not talking about black and white. I'm talking about accepted [human?] behaviour.

Do animal species show such huge variations in behaviour?

Or is it a matter of cultural development? Or total absence of the same?