Old February 8th 05, 03:48 PM
Sy Liebergot

Re Geo. Abbey: Story has it that GSA was brought in by Chris Kraft to
be a 'Hatchet Man,' at which he turned out to be well suited. IMO.
He seemed to know how to quietly wield power which rumor had it came
from influential congressional buddies.
On a historical topic: I've been in contact with a young man who's
life ambition is to buy the Singin' Wheel and re-open it. Some
mysterious "old lady' owner is asking $680K for the property. IMO
there is no way that small parcel is worth even a quarter of that.
I've encouraged him to attempt to ferret out the true value and set
up a website for donations. I tell you, there's nothing like youthful
zeal.
Any of you fine people webmasters that would care to donate your time
to create a Singin' Wheel website?
Sy Liebergot
"Apollo EECOM: Journey Of A Lifetime"
www.apolloeecom.com