Old February 3rd 05, 08:27 PM
Pat Flannery

Sy Liebergot wrote:

And no, the
Singin' Wheel stories that I omitted from my book will never find their
way into print.

No stories of nights of drunken and twisted primate lust with Ham and
Enos on the make, huh?
http://iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/fall...S3/OLDHAM2.JPG
"So I told Judy the chimp that pulling over fourteen G's was one thing,
but I doubted I could take another sixty-eight of those!
Hell, I got a million of 'em like that... any of you guys up for
boilermakers?
Yeah, I knew _you_ would be Shepard...maybe we should make it tequila,
eh, Jose?
I once asked Miss Sam once if she knew the difference between a banana
and a penis; she said "no"- so I asked her if she'd like to go out for
lunch sometime...." :-)

Pat