Old January 12th 05, 04:16 AM
Scott M. Kozel

(Eric Chomko) wrote:

Scott M. Kozel ) wrote:
:
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
: Scott M. Kozel ) wrote:
: : Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
: : : Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
: : :: "Jeff Findley" wrote:
: : :
: : :: :Thanks for your "restraint" Fred. It helped me remember you from "way
: : :: :back", unless that was some other Fred McCall posting to sci.space in the
: : :: :early 90's.
: : :
: : :: I was the only one there that I'm aware of, Jeff.
: : :
: : id you ever post anything on-topic back then, or has ad hominem always
: : :been your game?
: :
: : Use of the phrase 'ad hominem' is something of a misnomer in your
: : case, El Chimpo.
:
: : Eric is a Chump, no matter where he posts.
:
: Why don't you go play on one those highways you write about?

: You're the one with the crummy reputation on these groups, El Chimpo.

No Scott, I am doing fine. It is you that resorts to name calling.

You constantly engage in name-calling and ad hominem attacks, El Chimpo.