Old January 11th 05, 02:56 PM
Fred J. McCall

(Eric Chomko) wrote:

:Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
::
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
:
:: :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
:: ::
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
:: :
:: :: :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
:: :: :: "Jeff Findley" wrote:
:: :: :
:: :: :: :Thanks for your "restraint" Fred. It helped me remember you from "way
:: :: :: :back", unless that was some other Fred McCall posting to sci.space in the
:: :: :: :early 90's.
:: :: :
:: :: :: I was the only one there that I'm aware of, Jeff.
:: :: :
:: :: id you ever post anything on-topic back then, or has ad hominem always
:: :: :been your game?
:: :
:: :: Use of the phrase 'ad hominem' is something of a misnomer in your
:: :: case, El Chimpo.
:: :
:: :: It, after all, implies that the target is human.
:: :
:: :Yep, nothing then and nothing now. I bet it sucks being you.
:
:: And, as usual, you bet the wrong side. You lose.
:
:Fred, why should I bet on you?

I just thought you might want to end your world-record class losing
streak. My mistake.

:: But you must be used to that by now. That's why everyone calls you
:: 'loser'....
:
:The big "L" on my forehead stands 'love', the big "L" on your forehead
:stands for 'loser'.

Is THAT what they told you?

You really are not very good at this, Eric. Try faster and funnier if
you expect to hold my interest.

[I suggest 'faster and funnier' because you have yet to show that you
are capable of the actual desirable change, which is 'smarter and
better informed'.]

-- Thomas Jefferson