Old January 3rd 19, 11:24 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default New theory of the universe. A bubble floating in a high (4th?) dimension

The 2 funniest chapters in what is the pseudo-science of astrophysics which finished me in the relativity forum nearly 20 years ago, so funny that it is impossible to take the adherents seriously -

https://www.bartleby.com/173/30.html

https://www.bartleby.com/173/31.html

I have to laugh at the rejection of stellar islands we now know as galaxies but then again, what could be expected of views 100 years ago.

This newsgroup is a safe haven from theorists where astronomy is practiced as a visual pursuit like it once was.