Old November 28th 18, 11:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default The Moon does not Rotate.

On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 8:05:52 PM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 10:49:18 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 12:33:00 PM UTC-6, palsing wrote:

I am not presenting my opinion, but rather my link provides over 100 years of evidence supporting c as the speed of light in a vacuum.

Perhaps you have evidence to the contrary? Let's see it. Science is based on experiments and observations, of which you have *none*.

I have one observation. Your brand of science keeps us motionless on planet

Earth instead of adventuring among the stars where we need to be. Your view is

worthless.

*My* brand of science? WTF is that supposed to mean? Motionless on the planet? Adventuring among the stars? You have no concept of reality, this much is clear. Technology today is inadequate to support travel to the stars. You have no clue as to the distances involved, or the time requirements, or the staggering cost. None. Nada. Zero. Interstellar travel is a delusional fantasy.

Here, read a few of these links...

So now travel to the stars is insane? Anyone like you who makes war against

knowledge and the advancement of us all is of no value to the human race. You

and your kind--and there are many--belong in the poor section of town.