Old November 27th 18, 06:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default The Moon does not Rotate.

On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 9:56:46 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 11:48:17 AM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 7:51:18 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 9:42:22 AM UTC-6, casagi wrote...
we can add velocities and be correct, within reason. When velocities
approach c, that can't be done, because nothing can equal or exceed
the speed of light. To believe otherwise is just folly.

So very true.

There is no such thing as c, there is no such thing as velocity.

Fortunately, your opinion is not science, and c will safely remain the speed of light in a vacuum.

https://tinyurl.com/ya32nb73

You STILL don't know what you don't know...

If your opinion is science we are going nowhere fast.

I am not presenting my opinion, but rather my link provides over 100 years of evidence supporting c as the speed of light in a vacuum.

Perhaps you have evidence to the contrary? Let's see it. Science is based on experiments and observations, of which you have *none*.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson