Old May 5th 16, 09:31 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default Climate change could cause mass exodus by mid century

On Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 9:17:44 AM UTC+1, SlurpieMcDoublegulp wrote:
Scorching temperatures brought on by climate change could leave large swaths of the Middle East and North Africa uninhabitable by the middle of this century, a new study predicts.

Chill out my boy, the big astronomical news is that midday and midsummer share a common trait when it comes to temperature fluctuations for any given location at habitable latitudes -

https://weather-and-climate.com/uplo...dom-london.png

http://prairieecosystems.pbworks.com...0variation.jpg

The temperature graphs are such a lovable means to express that our planet turns in two distinct ways to the Sun and how to fix both midday and midsummer by their common feature.