Old August 10th 18, 01:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default reflight of SpaceX Block5

In article ,
says...

On 2018-08-08 07:25, Jeff Findley wrote:

First reflight and successful second recovery of a Block 5 first stage.

Been offline due to accident. How long between the first flight/landing
and second flight?

I believe it was only about three months. And this first one had to be
taken apart (somewhat) to verify that we don't have to take future
boosters apart, so it took longer than it should.

Did the stage travel back to Califoria for tests/cleanup or remain in
Florida?

That I'm not sure about. These gory details are tracked on Reddit in
the SpaceX booster subreddit.

Jeff