Old January 7th 18, 12:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Mandy Liefbowitz

Default Good-bye

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 21:02:42 +0000, Mandy Liefbowitz
wrote:

On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 17:50:55 +0000, WA0CKY
wrote:

After this site

Which site?

Well, it looks like either I'm not propagating properly, the original
poster has me spam-blocked, the OP doesn't read Usenet, he's very busy
or he can't be bothered replying.
I guess I'll never know which, so I'll assume the worst, he hates me,
has spam-blocked me and can't be bothered replying to something like
me.

I haven't seen any images since I asked the question in my post, so I
assume he's not sending to Usenet any more.

A little tear may not be excessive.
Mand.