Old January 30th 14, 10:50 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Rabbit, run!

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 12:52:37 PM UTC-8, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article ,

says...

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:44:44 AM UTC-8, Jeff Findley wrote:

In article ,

says...

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 8:27:13 PM UTC-8, bob haller wrote:

looks like rabbit has some issues, its warranty may be expired

It's very suspicious, as to how the China moon mission was so

unprepared.

Unprepared? Are you kidding? The fact that the mission actually landed

on the moon and the rover worked for a period of time indicates a level

of expertise (and financial investment) that's quite high. I'm quite

impressed with what they've accomplished.

Look at the moon race in the 60's for a comparison. Both the US and

U.S.S.R. had quite a string of failures of unmanned lunar probes.

Have you uncovered any actual science from their moon mission (other

than revised/doctored images)?

Like you're an expert! :-P

Jeff

I never suggested they didn't have a vastly superior lander (especially to anything we have), which to me proved just how good their MIC of fly-by-rocket stuff has become.

Of course any and all R&D pertaining to that sort of moon lander remains as a taboo/nondisclosure issue, so that our guys don't get to benefit from any of their superior capability.

Do you even know of anyone having access to the raw science of their mission, besides those badly revised 3rd or 4th hand modified images, of which they can't even explain to us how their CCD imagers working at 400+ K as having performed so nicely when none of our stuff can?

Is this why their extremely high temperature rated CCD imagers couldn't function when cooled down to below 200 K?

Ah yes, now I remember why I kill-filed you in the past. Goodbye you
ignorant git! Plonk!

Jeff

In other words, actual real honest to God science data doesn't actually matter to those of your kind.

No wonder our DARPA and NASA was nothing without their "Operation Paperclip" SS Nazi friends, that obviously you still worship.

What is it about the science obtained by a public-funded government that you feel isn't obligated as to being shared with the republic for which it stands?