Old November 26th 03, 03:37 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Klazmon Nicely done. This great radiation must heat up space. We
measure the micro waves having a temperature of 2.7K What would space
temperature be say 5 LY from such a great explosion? I ask this because
I read about the supernova explosion in 1987,and it had two rings of
expanding gas having diameters that are very large. A few month's ago
I was told that Eta Carinae is not the most massive or brightest star in
our galaxy. That the Hubble using its infra-red vision had found a more
brilliant star close to the core of our galaxy.(25 thousand LY away.
This colossal star is shinning with the intensity of about 10 million
suns. Could that massive star be ready to explode? How would this
explosion effect our solar system? Could our galaxy have
multi-blackholes? Could supernova explosions make sure that no life in
the universe can last more than 25 million years(scary thinking) for
that only gives the life on earth about another 20 million years to go.
I'm naturally talking intelligent life. A supernova explosion in our
galaxy can show life in the galaxy how fragile it is. With only 20
million years to go I would think mankind should start thinking of
packing up and finding a safer area of the cosmos. Bert