Old November 24th 03, 09:04 PM
Llanzlan Klazmon The 15th

(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in
:

We all read that there was a day the sun stood still. It might have
been days that there was no "dark" night sky. It had to be the
biggest explosion ever witness by mankind. Still talked about after
1054 as recorded by Chinese astronomers. The Crab Nebula is still
expanding(over coming gravity) at our present time.

It was about four times brighter than Venus - still no where near as
bright as the full moon, so forget the no dark night sky stuff.

http://www.seds.org/messier/m/m001.html

I wonder how many H-bombs
explosions it would take to equal that supernova explosion? How
much dark matter that was created and blown through space? Did it
leave at its core a blackhole or a neutron star from the implosion?

A pulsar (rapidly rotating neutron star) appears to be the remnant. No
dark matter apart from neutrinos would have been produced.

Astronomers only talk about the 100 odd chemical elements created by
the supernova explosion being in the form of dust particles. Could
some be bigger than dust and be as big as a small rock planet,say the
size of our moon?

No. Think about it.

SNIP

L.