Old January 16th 04, 11:29 AM
Brian Gaff

Default Selected Restricted NASA Videotapes

Forgive me for being thick here, but what is the issue here?

I can understand that you might want to test the law against the advice of
those who placed restrictions on the tapes, but there is also an issue of
privacy. Does the Freedom of info act mean that nobody who is working for
Government has any privacy at all if on duty, as it were... Potentially, you
could video people going to the toilet or naked etc, and they could not say,
ahem, I'd rather only staff saw this footage.

OK, I can see how some of what you list might be seen as someone covering up
incidents or information at debriefs and meetings, but I dunno, where do you
draw the line here?

Brian

--
Brian Gaff....