Old February 4th 05, 02:02 PM
Volker Hetzer

"Niati" schrieb im Newsbeitrag oups.com...
The nature has its course and it has created the other planets for some
or the other purpose.

Nature doesn't have any purpose. It just is.
(If you are religious, have you ever asked why god?)

If we destroy them and then realise their importance, it is no use to
repend afterwards.

If we now suffer from not using them and later they become unimportant it's
no use repenting afterwards either. (Imagine we hadn't utilized flintstone.)

it depends how we explore or exploit the planets.

Just as usual. We do the best we can, given the means we have.

use them judiciously.
we can create history which will be rembered even after thousands of
centuries.

Who remembers the ones that were too timid?
After "hundreds of thousands" of years, if any things originally descended from humans
still exist, the solar system will be no more important to them than the neanderthal
is to the average human.

Lots of Greetings!
Volker