Old August 26th 18, 08:43 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

Default Experiments to contact "other universes" in the multiverse.

On Sunday, August 26, 2018 at 6:35:02 AM UTC-7, Davoud wrote:

Why not single me out for being an uneducated simpleton in the field of neurosurgery?

Well, that's a silly question for several reasons. For starters, this isn't a neurosurgery forum, and in my recollection, you have never made any outrageous neurosurgical claims that might persuade someone to correct you. Even if you had, I'm in no position to wrangle with anyone about neurosurgery since I have zero competency in that field of expertise.

On the other hand, I do have a certain level of competence regarding astronomy, having degrees in both astronomy and physics, even though they are just bachelor's degrees and were earned 50 years ago next January. I sometimes comment when my BS meter is pegged.

I haven't singled Gerald out, I have responded often to those who blatantly spout incorrect and outrageous bull****, both here and on other forums, as have you, on occasion.

I think it is the case that he
is a brilliant troll, nothing more. And you're the one who needs
educated on minding your own business.

There is little doubt that he is a through-and-through troll, but even so, it is "my business" if I want to poke him now and then. If this bothers you, well, you can always block me.

There is very little actual astronomy discussed here these days, the interesting topics that are occasionally presented are soon hijacked by you-know-who. I ignore him a vast majority of the time but apparently, that is not good enough for you. Oh well...

\Paul A

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm