Old September 16th 09, 05:37 AM posted to sci.space.history
Derek Lyons

Default US captured V-1 missile tests 1949 - 1951

Dr J R Stockton wrote:

In sci.space.history message ,
Tue, 15 Sep 2009 04:38:24, Derek Lyons posted:

I exaggerate some, but the essence of there - no ship can (or ever
had) been able to take the internal detonation of any but the smallest
range of militarily useful solid rocket motors.

It was with that possibility in mind that I wrote, as you quoted,
"assuming that the case bursts, rather than the propellant actually
detonating".

That's a difference without a distinction.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

http://derekl1963.livejournal.com/