Old August 27th 03, 11:45 PM
Strangle More Gay Priests

Default The Shuttle Columbia Whitewash

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:21:07 -0400, a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from mimus:

So it seems there were dozens of anguished emails from lower- and
middle- level engineers at NASA begging or demanding that the shuttle
Columbia crew do a walk and inspect what damage they incurred on that
final liftoff, and the upper level engineers and managers refused to
order it, or to use satellite photography to examine the shuttle, or
anything else but send the bird and crew to death.

If there was ever a case for at least reckless and in my fervent
opinion wanton manslaughter by management of any Federal agency, here
you have it.

But they'll retire with their pensions. There'll be no trials. And
the whitewash will hold.

I'm crossposting because John Maxson can probably give a definitive

Angels Don't Play This HAARP.

--
Can I borrow a feeling?
http://www.mp3.com/gortician

Bass for your anus:
http://www.mp3.com/manticore
http://www.mp3.com/meterversusyard
http://www.mp3.com/highc
http://www.mp3.com/measurerecords

"[The artwork of Andrew Penland] is REAL...what I mean by "real" is that
it made NEW THOUGHTS occur in my head, which would have never otherwise
occurred." --Full Force Frank