Old August 31st 17, 02:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Summer in Gresham

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
I can't remember when i was Doing a lot of swimming
at the Holladay Inn.I sit by the pool and I give out my picture
of Grey cloud.

hanson wrote:
Glazier you senile, lying Swine, just a few hours ago
you bragged that you were SELLING your picture
for $10 a piece, and that they went like hot cakes.

So, SwineBert, you maybe more successful to peddle
your crap if you tell these buyers that you'll con'em with
your http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent,
and by pimp yourself with your made-up self-praising,
to impress them, and assure them that you are just a
phony, lying and stupid Swine, which is your Glazier
character, that can be seen in any of the following links
about you being...

_____ Glazier, the Turd-man of Anaheim ________
http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017,