Old March 31st 11, 10:58 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
PD

Default Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his firstrelativity paper.

On Mar 31, 12:03*am, NoEinstein wrote:
On Mar 29, 7:27*pm, rasterspace wrote:

if you're not going to answer any questions,
why are you in this forum, with only me, myself and Brian
to talk to?

unfortunately, you picked the least-likely target to attack,
in Liebniz, who actually ennunciated teh very, modern definition
of "to prove a mathematical argument, pure or applied."

Like you, I'm puzzled why fewer than 1% of my stated readership ever