Old May 15th 06, 01:35 AM posted to sci.space.policy

Default FWD: [marssocietynewsletter] Gorshkov: Russian manned Mission to Mars by 202

Yeah I would tend to agree with you, Jim. You're the expert not I.

But when D~ said if the Russian say something is more than three years
down the road it isn't really happening...

Well, the Kliper is only paper right now, but seems a very likely
spacecraft to be built past three years.

And Mike claimed Russians have no money and this is simply wrong as far
as the government and it's oil and gas reserves are concerned.