Old February 10th 06, 08:57 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default MOON WIDE WEB - the new moon landing hoax website

The capsule was moving fast, capiche? So fast in fact that the
outside of the metal capsule would have melted merely from
molecular friction of air molecules is that any clearer to you?
I MEAN FAAAAAST JACK. If you still believe mylar parachutes
could function under those conditions again,

But for the sake of argument, let's say the parachutes opened
and held. Do you undersand the reverse G-Force at the split
second instant the parachutes snapped open??? You'd have
to peel the fricken astro-nots off the front face plate of the
capsule with a putty knife. Use some brain cells on this one
if you can. F=MA (read up on it, it's very easy to learn).

My second point is at least think for yourselves if you can..
I know that's asking a lot, coz the m-asses are as
brainwashed with all kinds of b.s. today as they were a
thousand years ago. But try. Start with opening a physics book.

I'm still taking bids on my ocean front properties in New Mexico.

Steve