Old February 13th 04, 08:46 AM
Brian Gaff

Default Don't Desert Hubble

Hmm, I have not seen anywhere any detailed, data supported reasons for the
cancellations yet. Lots of words, but no arguable reason for it.

so, what is the reason?

I imagine that if, and I hope when you get a new President, things will be
sorted out.

I also think that Nasa will be ill advised to spend too much money on the
Shrubs plans, as if a new broom gets in, things may change.... yet again...
sigh....

Brian

Email: