Old February 13th 19, 04:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Reality on Universe Mass Energy

On Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 1:25:44 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its like we only see with our great telescopes so little of the universe.Read this dark matter is 26.8 per cent,and then the big kicker dark energy 68.3.WOW Also this dark energy is in the form od "repulsive gravity" Hmmm This repulsive gravity is creating universe expansion at an accelerating rate.

If you do a little statistics with the universe it is easy to see the whole thing.