Old February 11th 19, 01:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Default 285 million Years in the Future of Humankind's final Question

Herbert Glazier wrote on 6/02/2019 2:00 PM:
On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 12:48:25 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest
wrote:
On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 2:33:22 PM UTC-6, casagi... wrote:

Atheism is a system of beliefs about God, even if it is that
somehow he is not there, so yes atheism is a religion. And
you are religious fanatic trying to spread your religion or
you would not be trying to convince us that God does not exist
continually. Further your belief system is one of hate. It is
a religion.

I couldn't care less what fools believe, so long as it doesn't
lead to detrimental actions e.g. - the crusades, etc.

There are an infinite variety of things that don't exist, yet
have been postulated by many ( e.g. God, santa claus, tooth fairy
). Not believing in any, subject to proof of their existence,
should NOT be considered a religion. Just good comon sense.

As for hate ? I don't understand your comments. Certainly, no one
can argue against the notion that the greatest hates perpetrated,
are in the name of one BS religion or another !

Your religion is no worse than the so called Christian religions.
You are O.K. You have potential. Be kind to your neighbor and
guard the measures of reality you know with all determination, and
nothing can stop you.

Just stop telling us there is no God. That ticks some of us off.
You don't know what we mean when we say the word God so how can you
know he is not there? God is not what the religions say he is. In
the Star Wars universe, if it existed, "the Force" could be God.

The "force" is part of Star Wars. Allah in 9/11 proved how deadly
Gods can be,and we know its part of man's history.I just don't get
this.Jesus lovers hate Jews,and know Jesus was a Jewish rabbi.

Jesus was a Jew ... I don't know about him being a Rabbi, though.

They know the Romans killed Jesus and yet blame the Jews.

The Jews Crucified Jesus ... with the approval of the Romans.

--
Daniel